Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential (ICF – International Coach Federation).
Coaching empowers clients to find their answers and live the fulfilled life they aspire to have. People come to coaching because they want to live more fully, more passionately, more purposefully. Coaching honours the client as the expert in his/her life and believes that every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Coaches partner with clients to help them move forward in a supported, confidential and truly meaningful way, all according to the client’s agenda.
Example topics that may ring familiar to you include:
- Achieving health and wellness goals;
- Setting boundaries to achieve greater life/work balance;
- Exploring your values and using them guide you decision making;
- Getting unstuck by experimenting with different perspectives;
- Strengthening workplace and/or personal relationships;
- Conflict resolution;
- Career transition;
- Thriving in parenthood;
- Self-love and acceptance;
- Celebrating achievements and learning to live in greatness;
- Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you aspire to be;
- Living a more fulfilling life; and/or,
- Letting go of who you think you should be and embracing who you are.
Whatever the reason my clients begin coaching with me, there exists a common thread: they want to feel fulfilled and lead healthy, balanced lives, and they want someone to support them through and hold them accountable on their journeys.
Coaching Packages available in 3, 6 or 12 month options.
(flexible payment plans available)
Each package includes two, 60 minute coaching sessions per month. Sessions can be in person, at Docere Wellness Centre, or via phone.
Please check with your employer, as Life and Leadership Coaching may be covered by Professional Development and/or Flexible Health Spending Accounts.
Book Online Today
Our Goals at Docere Wellness Centre are:
... to listen and be respectful
... to create a collaborative partnership
... to treat the whole person, not the illness
... to address the root cause and not just treat symptoms
... to honour the healing power of nature