By Dr. Michelle Hagel ND
Super Simple Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
1 Yellow Onion (diced)
4 stalks Celery (diced)
3 Carrot (medium, chopped)
1 tbsp Rosemary (fresh)
8 oz Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
1 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
6 cups Water (or broth)
– Add all ingredients to the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
– Once the chicken is cooked through, transfer it to a large bowl, and shred it with two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the crockpot and let it soak for at least 5-10 minutes before serving. Adjust seasoning as needed.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
1/2 cup Water
1/4 cup Oats (rolled)
1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 tbsp Almond Butter
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 tsp Maple Syrup
– Add the water and oats to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes.
– Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and stir.
– Add the pumpkin and oat mixture to a blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and creamy.
– Serve warm and enjoy!warm and enjoy!